Business Development Representative - DACH
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Working closely with our Enterprise or Mid Market teams to build global pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts in the DACH region.
- Identify and prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Execute appropriate strategies by building out right content ie. case studies, screencasts, presentations, demo hacks. This is where we expect you to unleash your creativity!
- Be an active part of the team, sharing best practices and participating in the Sales Development organisation's projects
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results using SFDC
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience in lead generation and sales (SaaS experience preferred, but not required)
- Highly motivated with a competitive edge
- Communication and writing skills are on point
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
- Demonstrated success overachieving (professionally/ personally)
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
- Excellent spoken and written German skills required
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it.
- Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- $1000 Remote work Stipend
- Meals & happy hours