Community Technical Writer
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- An understanding of developer audiences: your first principle is being helpful and adding value
- A minimum of 2 years of technical writing for developers, with samples that show deep understanding of code, problems and solutions for topic(s) at hand
- Developer experience: you may not be actively working as a developer today, but you know how to get your hands dirty with code, and can at the very least code a simple Algolia implementation
- Familiarity with modern stacks, languages and frameworks
- Creativity and passion for sourcing fresh topics: from following a Slack thread to chatting with one of our developers, you are constantly adding ideas to our content roadmap
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental LeavePre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits