YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements, including enterprise SaaS, software license, partnership and alliance, consulting, reseller, referral, non-disclosure and other commercial agreements
- Partner cross-functionally with global teams on a variety of commercial matters
- Provide guidance to Products, Engineering, Marketing and Security on issues related to new and existing products and documentation
- Provide intellectual property and privacy law counseling
- Help identify and implement new policies, processes and procedures to manage legal and business risks
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for business teams
- Manage outside counsel for quality and expenses as needed
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- JD and member of the CA Bar in good standing or Registered In-House Counsel in CA
- At least 4 years of law firm experience with training in corporate law and 2+ years of in-house relevant work experience in a growing technology company
- Passion for partnering with Sales and closing deals
- Experience with drafting and negotiating complex enterprise SaaS agreements
- Excellent legal and business judgment
- Strong communication and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Track record of initiative, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- The position will require some travel (mainly to our Paris office)
Nice to Have
- Expertise in Privacy, particularly EU data protection laws
- Experience with dispute resolution and litigation management
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions