YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years of legal experience, ideally with a combination of law firm training and at least one in-house role with a small, private technology company
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and internal teams such as legal, risk, and compliance to solve business problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Own and implement continual improvements to program tools and resources, including vendor partnership, contract database, reports, and workflow
- Seek ways to evolve operational processes proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, significant project management experience
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Administer and maintain key legal records for parent company and all subsidiaries, including contracts repository, corporate minute books and records, policies, guidelines, compliance files
- Respond to requests and inquiries from business partners and other internal clients on contract management matters and legal function policies and procedures
- Administer and process activity involving equity grants, exercises, and share issuances for Algolia employees and others
- Support commercial contract workflows and processes in accordance with the company policies and systems
- Negotiate and draft the terms of standard contracts with the support of our attorneys
- Assist with developing best practice processes, playbooks and automation across all contract life cycles
- Administer legal intranet site and other internal client-facing support sites
- General administrative support and other duties supporting the legal function
- Ad-hoc non-contracts legal department projects as may come up from time to time
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions