Customer Intelligence Intern
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Research accounts: find the best accounts for Algolia to prospect, research the sales territories for new accounts, understand why an account would be a good fit, use innovative ways to enrich our prospecting base (social media, specialist publication, industry lists, etc.)
- Contact Sourcing: Find out who we should talk to, why we should talk to them, how we should communicate with them.
- Trigger conversations: Find intent signals from our prospect (executive hiring, funding, acquisitions, new products, new apps, etc.) and translate them into “call to action” for the sales team.
- White-spacing: competitor analysis, and understanding our prospects current tech environment
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You are a recent Graduate (Masters level a distinct advantage)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required
- You are independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in learning and be coached to start a sales career with Algolia
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.