Customer Marketing Manager
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Design, build and lead the execution of new Algolia Customer and Developer Advisory Boards;
- Design and lead the creation and execution of select “voice of the customer” programs
- Interview customers, write or script compelling case stories, and promote the (written or video based) case stories across all media
- Ensure all customer and executive programs across the company are aligned and connected to maximize effectiveness and outcomes
- Build a strong pipeline and repository of notable brands for customer references and logo usage in corporate materials such as website and corporate presentations
- Regularly connect with and maintain key customer relationships to develop a rapport and produce compelling customer engagement opportunities with media, analysts, investors and other influencers.
- Create and manage our customer reference repository and help evolve it into a world-class loyalty program.
- Contribute to building out our customer reference repository and evolving it into a world-class loyalty program.
- Build rapport with customers to identify compelling stories and increase the number of referenceable customers
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing asset through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Build and manage a portfolio of referenceable customers for in person/virtual events, workshops, conferences, reference calls and investor relations.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Write and/or script customer case stories
- Compose and send customer emails and surveys
- Conduct interviews and host customer panel discussions with Algolia executives
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories and videos
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Provide customers with advocacy opportunities (e.g., conference, blog, analyst calls)
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years marketing experience, with a focus on customer programs
- Proven success in leading and contributing to customer focused programs
- Expert in working cross-functionally and with executive leadership, both internally and with customers
- Can operate at both tactical and strategic level
- Really excited about working with our team and strengthening customer relationships
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Incredibly strong and creative writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Thrives in ambiguous environments
- A sense of humour!
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer via Zoom
- Weekly meditation sessions via Zoom
- Quarterly Wellness Days