Customer Success Manager - EMEA
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customersLead the enablement of our users by conducting product trainings;
- Work in partnership with Solutions Architects to guide customers through the project management and technical requirements of their Algolia implementation;
- Provide regular, proactive recommendations to optimize the use of our platform;
- Maximize the adoption of our product features in order to maximize the value driven by our product;
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk;
- Identify opportunities to expand our partnership with customers;
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back;
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally;
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve them;
- Track key account metrics and forecast retention.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product;
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, digital consultancy or project management, preferably in a SaaS business;
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues;
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction;
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours