Customer Success Manager - EMEA
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customers
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally
- Help design and run webinar sessions
- Monitor account usage and engage with customers on that topic
- Monitor customer engagement with our e-learning platform in order to ensure they leverage the right resources to be successful
- Encourage feature adoption by communicating relevant materials with customers
- Contribute to our expansion opportunities by identifying them and collaborating with our Account Executive team to win them
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Algolia can better serve them
- Track key account metrics and forecast retention.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, digital consultancy or project management, preferably in a SaaS business
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- $1000 Remote work Stipend.