Deal Desk Analyst
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Support our overall quote-to-order process
- Enforce standard / non-standard deal criteria and related approval process
- Manage day-to-day optimization of complex non standard deals
- Establish a shared vision of best practices and new pricing templates
- Maximize and drive efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the processes around this function
- Track success metrics, and provide feedback to management
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Have 2+ years of related experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience building complex deals (multi-million, multi-year, ramp-up deals, success fees deals, …) for customers in different industries
- Deep understanding of SaaS and subscription pricing mechanisms, including consumption based models
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency with salesforce.com and Zuora. Experience with CPQ tools and their implementation is a plus.
- Passion for Software and SaaS in particular
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Virtual Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Virtual bi-monthly meditation sessions