Demand Generation Manager (Nurture Marketing Manager)
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Understand the lead journey, funnel stages and what activities increase conversion rate throughout our lead lifecycle, and find creative ways to accelerate leads conversion to MQLs, resulting into pipeline.
- Develop nurture tracks based on audience segmentation - personas, behaviors, campaigns and lead stages
- Define the best channels for the nurture plan, depending on the target audience and performance.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make leads more likely to convert into MQLs
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing nurtures including creation, execution, and reporting: create lists, email HTMLs, landing pages, simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), send proofs and final emails, ensure accurate tracking, and report on results
- Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring model and lead flow by analyzing sales feedback and tracking conversion of MQLs into meetings and opportunities.
- Define and manage segmentation lists in Marketo by buyer persona, industry, use cases, etc. that will be used for our email and ABM strategy.
- Support the team for email marketing: in collaboration with the team, maintain the email schedule, manage list prioritization, measure and maintain high levels email deliverability
- Build, run, and grow our webinar program and webcast library to support our nurturing effort: define topics, recruit speakers, promote, host and produce regular successful nurturing webinars.
- Identify and build retargeting and reactivation programs that would increase conversion of leads into MQLs: select the complementary retargeting strategies in partnership with the paid digital teams and create reactivation programs for cold leads and inactive MQLs.
- Work with our product marketing and content teams to identify content and offers that can be used for our nurture programs and that appeal at different stages of the sales and marketing funnel: create compelling subject lines that get emails opened, copy that get clicked, webinar titles that drives registrations and great attendance
- Track, Measure and Refine - consistently report on performance, understand results and business insights, always look for ways to drive the greatest conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the SDR team to ensure MQLs are followed up, get feedback on scoring quality, MQL conversions, align on marketing nurtures and sales cadences.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of marketing campaigns experience
- Experience running email marketing, automated nurtures
- in webinar execution and webinar platforms
- Experience in B2B lead funnel and integrated campaigns
- Passionate about understanding your audience and matching content and personas
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mindset
- Highly collaborative and team mindset
- Experience Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong communication skills and creative thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions