Demo Engineering Internship - US Remote
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Working with the Solutions Engineers to implement storyboards based on strategic prospect goals into demonstrations and solutions that showcase the differentiated capabilities of Algolia.
- Augment the sales team to provide prospects high quality demos to drive successful business outcomes and help developers understand what is technically possible with Algolia
- Prototype and catalog technical content (ie. demos and code snippets) to show customers how to implement search best practice
- Design, experiment and build creative solutions for search and discovery on web, mobile and smart home devices
- Build solutions using the tools and frameworks in the Algolia ecosystem in short timeline
- Continuously learn, stay on top of industry trends and contribute to thought leadership in the Search and Discovery space
- Serve as a technical resource for our global field engineering team
- Be a key team member on helping to close strategic deals and drive new revenue
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Front end experience
- Design development experience or passion
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work/thrive in a rapidly changing revenue-generation environment
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Experience designing mockups / wireframes / UI using tools like Photoshop, SketchApp
- Mobile programming experience
- Internship agreement with your school/university
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How a search engine works
- How to be an expert in implementing Algolia
- How search relevance works
- How a sales organization is structured
- Client-facing dynamics: how to hold meeting, how to pitch, how to listen
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.