Developer Relations - Technical Ambassador
IN YOUR ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Be the point of contact for our community on all social media platforms, proactively monitoring and engaging in conversations that mention Algolia.
- Own our community forum https://discourse.algolia.com. Engage with community members, share announcements, and be the point of contact for this platform.
- Identify, outreach, and build relationships with community members across different developer communities (Stack Overflow, Hackernews, Slack, and many others). Nurture these members to turn them into Algolia champions and regular contributors.
- Contribute to our ambassador and reward programs, helping drive trust.
- Actively collaborate with our community content team: Contribute a monthly piece of content: a blog post, short video, live coding demos or significant contribution to an ad campaign. Scour community forums for interesting topics, and always be vigilant about content our community needs and wants. Be a sounding board for the marketing team overall.
- Create projects, guides, and tutorials to help explain how people can build with Algolia.
- Gather community feedback, conduct analysis of community members' engagement trends, and provide deeper insights on outcomes.
- Be our top developer ambassador across all communities.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You are first and foremost a developer
- You have solid experience developing applications (search experience is a plus)
- You have a passion for adding value to the community and helping other developers
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions