Developer Support Engineer - EMEA
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Handle technical requests via web and email support channels.
- Conduct professional and empathetic conversations with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their technical obstacles.
- Submit bug reports to the Engineering team for problems needing attention.
- Partner with Product Teams and Engineering to develop subject matter expertise and serve as a product expert to the rest of the support team.
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
- Experience with web development, REST API, and database management.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in technical customer support, supporting SaaS enterprise software ideally.
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Ability to handle and prioritize a portfolio of tickets at various stages of resolution.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic familiarity with iOS & Android platforms.
- Experience supporting open-source projects & their GitHub communities.
- Experience with Shopify, Magento.
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE UP TO OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours