Director, Marketing Operations
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Partner with the CMO + Marketing and Sales leaders to set, manage and execute on the Marketing vision and deliver the marketing plans to support breakaway growth
- Develop core performance scorecard for the global organization and support with robust reporting and dashboards; prioritize issues for attention and financial investment shifts and decisions
- Define and project manage strategic marketing initiatives and projects
- Search, evaluate, and manage integration and implementation of other technologies and tools, including building, testing, documenting, attributing, and enabling associated reporting.
- Create, maintain and optimize our persona and segmentation capabilities to support marketing needs in terms of targeting and segmentation.
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database, through data enrichment, data structure, data integrity and cleansing.
- Make sure marketing automation data is being properly collected, GDPR compliant and connected with other systems such as a CRM
- Develop and execute strategy for monitoring/partnering with Business Technology to improve gaps in data health and marketing automation performance (have worked or is working on a Customer Data Platform is a plus)
- Implement and optimize lead/account scoring (behavioral, firmographic, and predictive models) and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
- Build infrastructure that equips marketing DRIs with clear actionable data
- Produce and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other tools like Einstein, Looker, or Google Data studio
- Provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, attribution, opportunity stages, and ROI.
- Make recommendations for optimizing lead flow and funnel conversions based on validated and rigorous analysis and findings.
- Partner with teams to build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing (Enterprise, Growth, Product Marketing), Sales, Finance, Product and more broadly Revenue Operations
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales on joint metrics and ensure operational support for the sales development team
- Represent and champion Marketing across cross-departmental teams business operations, product, marketing, and sales
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 6-8 years experience in Marketing Operations, managing multiple go to market motions (Product led and Marketing led)
- Experience in the SaaS industryHands on expertise using Marketo, Drift and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with an Attribution tool (Bizible is a plus)
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, focused real-time performance optimization, data quality, data standardization, and data enrichment
- Understanding the end to end customer buyer journey, leads and opportunities life cycles, working with product and customer data
- Experience with scoring of leads and accounts (Madkudu is a Plus)
- Strong comfortability with UTMs (Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Media, Display, etc)
- The ability to collaborate across all Marketing, Revenue, Sales Operations, & Business Operations teams
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer via Zoom
- Weekly meditation sessions via Zoom
- Monthly Wellness Days