Director of Corporate Marketing
Areas of responsibility
- Press relations
- Analyst relations
- Overall brand and company story
- Customer case studies
- Our social media presence
- 10+ years of experience in corporate marketing and communications
- Proven track record of telling great stories that generate coverage and awareness
- Ability to translate the Algolia story to make it appealing to business and technical press
- Strong management skills, including the ability to influence cross-functionally
- Past experience earning a leadership position in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Experience managing PR agencies, ideally on a global basis
- Previous experience working with customers for press, case studies and advisory boards
- Deep understanding of how Algolia can grow its social media presence
- Algolia is the Search-as-a-Service platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver fast and relevant digital experiences that drive real results. With Algolia, consumers are able to find and discover what they want easily across web, mobile and voice. Algolia allows developers and business teams to build and optimize delightful Search and Discovery experiences that leverage artificial intelligence to increase online engagement, conversion rates and revenue. More than 9,500 companies including Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, and Zendesk rely on Algolia to serve 1 out 8 internet users and over 1 trillion searches per year. Algolia is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions