Enterprise Account Executive - Netherlands
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Manage and grow a sales pipeline;
- Communicate transparently both internally and externally;
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into happy Algolia users;
- Make every Algolia user a satisfied customer, regardless of the deal size;
- Collaborate across teams to better focus customer-facing efforts;
- Build compelling demonstrations and sales materials;
- Forecasting your revenue contribution reliably to your manager.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- You love building human relationships and believe that a happy customer is our best evangelist;
- Natural understanding of the sales process;
- First successful experience in a lead generation role (esp. in tech. sales );
- Quick thinker, must be able to handle questions on the fly;
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment;
- Multi-tasker who can adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch skills required
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment;
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership;
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback;
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company;
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Life and Disability Insurance;
- Business Travel Insurance;
- Relocation support;
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy.
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- Fully stocked kitchens;
- Team workouts;
- Meals & happy hours.