Global Alliance Director
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Preferred qualifications (qualified candidates should have some deep experience in some/most of these:
- Experience in using relevant vertical challenges (like doing commerce business online, data, CDP, privacy, etc) to develop businesses.
- Create business plans, GTM, etc - everything you need to build your business with your partners
- Own/manage any internal stakeholder dependencies.
- Identify any blockers, and determine the best plan to mitigate for mutual success.
- Experience as an advisor to key technology decision makers on strategic plans.
- Experience in consulting, technology, direct sales, channel sales, or strategic alliances.
- Understanding of how Global Technology stakeholders operate.
- Established network of contacts within one/several partner networks.
- Ability to navigate network and create connections with key partner stakeholders
- Able to understand and influence the C-suite/leaders to build views aligned with your solution/service/technology to create a strategic asset to their business.
- Understanding of how to use search and data driven technologies to generate strategic differentiation within the customers across industries and geographies.
- Ability to discuss data driven search, cloud, major ecosystem tech/architectures (Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, Headless), trends, and benefits with the C-suite.
- Understanding of integration principles, digital commerce, search, AI/ML, data driven solutions, major cloud players (MSFT, Google, AWS) etc.
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Lead the GTM - Develop a go-to-market strategy for our partners with the objective of optimizing Algolia's technologies and products to help customers transform their businesses. Work with these partners in developing solutions that leverage their unique talents and go-to-market skills.
- Your measurable - Define "sourced revenue" (opportunities) and other measures of success with each relationship and use data to analyze success.
- Own the relationship - Build and foster relationships with partner executives, their customer CxOs and Algolia leaders.
- Be an Algolia Leader - Mentor team members, guide their immediate and long-term direction and results. Work collaboratively with the rest of Algolia in maintaining long-term productive partnerships.
- Own the plan - define, review, and agree to a clear set of priorities, joint initiatives, and strategies with our partners.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer via Zoom
- Weekly meditation sessions via Zoom
- Quarterly Wellness Days