Head of Global Support
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Manage team of global Customer Support Representatives (level 1), Technical Support Engineers (level 2) and Technical Account Managers.
- Manage support coverage and capacity globally.
- Define the customer facing support experience, the internal facing agent experience, and the user experience from in-product support experience to contact channels.
- Define processes, systems, and tools that continuously drive scale and improved performance.
- Report key metrics to senior management, assess metrics and take appropriate actions to continue to enhance the customer service capability. Manage goals, processes, and business KPIs to align performance of the global team to business outcomes.
- Establish a quality review process to measure and ensure adherence and compliance in quality of service and contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with leaders across Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering, and Product Management to deliver Customer Support insights, and identify and action areas of operational improvement.
- Perform Workforce Management activities, scheduling, tracking, monitoring, and reporting contact center statistics; this includes, though is not limited to contact center volumes, FTE, schedule adherence and service level achievement.
- Manage business critical escalation process and resolution
- Provide regular coaching and mentoring of direct reports to help achieve career development aspirations.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 6+ years of Global Support Operations leadership experience, preferably in a software or technology B2B company
- Experience building internal & external Knowledge Bases.
- Strong change management skills and continuous process improvement background
- Comprehensive knowledge of Contact Center Operations and Systems (such as Cloud Telephony, IVR and Workforce Planning applications as well as Case Management systems, Customer Portals and Omnichannel Support systems)
- Design, implementation and support of call center reporting and analytics
- Experience with Performance and Quality metrics and scorecard design and development
- Expertise with leveraging Salesforce Service Cloud in B2B software support environment, including certifications
- Experience developing, implementing and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures for standard and premium support programs
- Experience establishing and driving high standards for Service Level attainment in Support Operations
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it.
- Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours