YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Owning and delivering our five-star on-boarding experience
- Help guide our candidates to new hires. This includes entering them into all HR systems; distributing appropriate material prior to their first day, and providing a personalized on-boarding experience.
- You will also maintain complete employee records, coordinate benefit programs, and distribute/collect new hire documentation.
- Process employee changes, terminations, and related processes across all HR Ops systems.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns related to any policy, program, or process.
- Participates in cross-functional process improvement initiatives. Performs project tasks as directed.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and other HR teams.
- Pull workforce reports related to headcount, attrition, and other data required by the team.
- Help managers navigate our intranet for various resources like job adjustment forms, manager toolkits, etc.
- Prepare letters and memos as needed.
- Ensure closure of all JIRA service tickets in our system and monitor any new tickets.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong communication skills, unquestionable integrity, and ability to handle sensitive HR matters.
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize time and desire to get things done.
- Care about people and their happiness at work: a sincere customer service approach is key.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Keen to learn in a fast growing startup.
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude.
- Must be a current student (Sophomore/ Junior/ Senior pursuing their BS/BA).
- Must be located on the West Coast
- Previous HR experience is preferred but not required.