Machine Learning Engineer
On a daily-basis, you will work on:
- Performing analyses to uncover how we can improve the relevance of the search engine and to compare the results of the solutions that we will implement.
- Expanding our Go aggregation pipelines to gather and prepare the data that will be used to explore new models and algorithms.
- Exploring and implementing statistical and machine learning models using Python or Go.
- Interacting with Engineering and Product to understand and imagine the future of our AI Studio.
- Maintain the existing production data pipelines by contributing directly to the Go codebase
- Obtain and clean the data with respect to our customer’s privacy
- Get answers from the data, present results in a simple and understandable way. Look for more questions to be answered.
- Explore statistical or ML models, document your findings and propose new ways to enrich the product.
- Ensure that everything is released with a data-driven approach
YOU MIGHT BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE
- You are genuinely curious and autonomous
- Strong experience designing and building data pipelines
- A statistics, mathematics or data science background
- At least 4 years of experience in an engineering position
- An authorization to work in France
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience using and managing Google Cloud Platform
- You have a few experiences coding using Go and/or Python
- Experience in implementing search engines or working on re-ranking problems
- Competitive pay and equity in a healthy startup
- Your choice of computer, phone, you name it: everything you need to be efficient and at ease
- Coaching and sponsorship to attend, participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including language learning (English/French), coding & more.
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked office and kitchens, team workouts, meals & happy hours
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Open to remote from France