Partner sales Manager - DACH
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage key Algolia partners across a range of partner types including large complex consulting companies (Accenture, Publicis, Capgemini), advisor firms, system integrators, technology companies (e-commerce platforms and complimentary SaaS providers such as Salesforce, Adobe, Commercetools, Amplience), often referred to as ISVs to drive revenue (in alignment with our GTM strategy);
- Territory: Germany / Nordics / Benelux;
- Develop the local strategy and GTM in your territory to increase revenue from your portfolio of Partners;
- Coordinate across teams (Solution Engineers, Partner Sales Engineers, AE’s and Business Development) to provide guidance on strategy and prioritization for strategic partner needs and advancement of deals;
- Primary focus of driving incremental pipeline from joint activities with a set of named partners;
- Ability to work across a partner organization, with Sales, Marketing and the partners alliances team;
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale partnerships;
- Present and provide updates to NA sales leadership;
- Develop or assist in the development of joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Manager;
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally;
- Recent documented success with alliance or partner management;
- History of establishing new relationships with partners;
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities;
- Ability to drive creation of whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets;
- Experience in a SaaS Account Executive role is a plus;
- Excellent spoken and written German skills required and fluent in English.
- Year of experience range: 5+ years.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it.
- Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours