Product Manager, Growth
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Talk to customers and prospects to deeply understand their pains, challenges, and needs.
- Optimize our customer experience in our dashboard to increase product adoption, nurture education about features and use cases, and develop product monetisation.
- Work closely with Engineers, Designers, UX researchers, and Business Analysts to execute key growth product initiatives.
- Drive through experiments, quantitative results, AB testing, qualitative research, and customer insights.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather ideas, feedback and ensure alignment on your plans
- Create a strategy and roadmap for your scope.
- Advocate for it internally and externally and ensure staffing and prioritization of the most leveraged initiatives.
- Contribute to the company’s product strategy based on customer insights, competitive analysis, and data from the market.
- Be the voice of our product-led growth initiatives, both internally at Algolia, and externally.
- Help the PM team develop and improve, by engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, recruiting activities, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3 years of product management experience in a Growth Product Manager or similar role.
- You are passionate about creating great product experiences.
- You are highly analytical and can be hands-on with data analysis (SQL experience is a plus). You validate success via an experiment-driven approach.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong empathy: you can deeply empathize with people who are different from you, and understand what drives their feelings and emotions, their pains and their joys
- Good business sense: you are focused on outcomes rather than projects, you prioritize projects that help the company’s objectives and always think about how you will measure success
- Strategic: you can reason about the impact of product tradeoffs on the business. You think about the whole ecosystem - partners, competition, trends - and know how it impacts your prioritization. You know not to reinvent the wheel, drive with hypotheses, and favor the iterative approach
- Ownership: you always feel accountable to deliver value to customers end-to-end. You are a force of proposition and know to sweat the details when it makes a difference
- Structured and clear communication: you are able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms. You can adapt your message to the audience and are always clear about your decision-making frameworks
- Collaboration: you are an impactful team player and leader. You have strong listening skills and always course correct based on feedback. You know how to motivate and energize your team to make it more engaged in the pursuit of its goals. You make decisions quickly and remove ambiguity for your team to help them move faster
- Excellent spoken and written English skills required
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience building a product for an audience of developers
- Experience as a PM in a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferencesOngoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matchingUnique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours