People & PlacesSan Francisco | Remote
Algolia is the search-as-a-service platform that enables companies of all sizes to deliver fast and relevant digital experiences that drive real results. With Algolia, consumers are able to easily find and discover what they want across web, mobile, and voice. Algolia allows developers and business teams to build and optimize delightful Search and Discovery experiences that increase online engagement, conversion rates and revenue. Today, more than 9,500 companies such as Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, and Zendesk rely on Algolia to manage 95 billion search queries a month.
In this opportunity, you will assist the recruiting department in providing candidates with a seamless beginning-to-end interviewing experience. Algolia is in rapid growth mode so you will get the chance to have hands-on experience working within a recruiting department that is building and scaling a team. This internship will be for a period of 3 months, and will consist of you shadowing, partnering, and supporting the recruitment and human resources team.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Partner with Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiters to schedule interviews, recruiting operations and participating on talent projects
- Provide a positive interview experience for candidates and all interviewers
- Support recruitment team in administrative and recruitment initiatives
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize time and desire to get things done.
- Communication and writing skills are on point
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.