Revenue Enablement EMEA Intern
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Assisting the implementation process of our content management system, such as content migration;
- Reporting on success of global initiatives, including the adoption of the new tool;
- Helping to coordinate new-hire onboardings, including setting up tools and their learning schedule as well as report on their progress;
- Owning global communications to the field, including our Revenue Newsletter, training sessions reminders, and feedback to improve our NPS score.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong interest in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or related;
- Previous internship in sales/marketing or/and in a SaaS company;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage priorities and timelines to achieve results;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Internship agreement with your school/university.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous internship (in sales preferred).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.