Security Analyst, Compliance
- Improve implementation of industry security standards into our R&D
- Analyse and improve security of our organisation and processes
- Improve documentation for security certification processes and evidence
- Communicating with other teams to improve security awareness
- Improve coordination with Engineering, Infrastructure and Human Resources teams
- Participate into and improve ISO controls implementation
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Passion for understandable compliance programs
- Experience implementing security framework standards (ISO27001, SOC2, PCI-DSS, ...)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English written and spoken required
NICE TO HAVE:
- Security Management certifications (ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Implementer, CISM, …) ;
- Experience and understanding of cloud technical environment, devops mindset and SaaS applications.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours