YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Operate as a key contributor to the monthly financial close process including journal entries, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for all AP, AR, Accruals, and Expense Reimbursement processes
- Assist with ASC 606 and 842 compliance
- Contribute with international subsidiaries accounting and consolidation
- Support in designing and implementing accounting processes and procedures as well as SOX key controls
- Document financial processes and policies
- Resolve customer billing disputes and discrepancies
- Work on ad-hoc projects
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience required.
- CPA preferred
- 4+ years of startup accounting experience (nice to have public audit experience with exemplary performance)
- Preferred systems experience: Netsuite, Excel, Bill.com, Abacus, SFDC, Zuora Billing and Zuora Revenue
- Strong math, analytical, research, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to grow with the organization and take on increased responsibility as earnedHighly motivated and intellectually curious
- Knowledge of Looker or other business intelligent system is a plus
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions