Senior Digital Marketing Manager
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Plan, launch, and develop successfully our global paid digital marketing campaigns including Paid Social (mainly Linkedin and Twitter), Remarketing, Content Syndication and Display Advertising, with the primary objective to accelerate our lead acquisition and scale our customer acquisition effort.
- Use strategic thinking and expertise to leverage successfully all targeting channel capabilities and devise digital campaigns that convert.
- Optimize campaigns promoting the most impactful and engaging content to bring the largest return on investment possible.
- Search, identify and test new ways of growing our online lead acquisition capabilities, improve performance, get quality leads into the sales funnel and meet your Lead, MQL and pipeline goal.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics and provide performance updates and reporting to business stakeholders
- Manage budget, budget pacing and analyze the return on investment of your campaigns
- Own and manage digital agencies relationships, as well as directly with publications.
- Coordinate creative process for landing pages and ads through creation and optimization, working with the respective teams: designers, product marketing, content writers, web team
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, programmatic buying, ABM, AI, personalization…
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 7+ years experience in Digital marketing with experience in Paid social and Paid Media in B2B industry (SaaS nice to have)
- Experience with Linkedin, Twitter, Content Syndication, Display advertising, retargeting, and global media programs execution.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills to coordinate and manage schedules to meet deadlines
- Proven experience in quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate projects across all marketing teams
- Agency and budget management experience
- Marketing funnel analysis, forecasting and reporting skills are required
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC, Google analytics, Google tag manager, is a strong plus.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions