Senior HRBP – EMEA
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Assist in the development and execution of the People Ops processes including performance syncs, end-year reviews for your dedicated perimeter.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to managers with Director of People Operations EMEA on coaching, counseling, career development.
- Work closely with employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyze employee engagement results and implement programs to improve overall employee satisfaction within different departments and reduce attrition.
- Ensure and improve policies, practices and programs are administered in a fair and consistent mannerIdentify and create management and employee training and development programs.
- Recommend implementation of appropriate program options
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven track record of + 10 years of HRBP experience
- Mastering HR practices, policies, and employment law in France, nice-to-have experience in other European countries, especially the UK, Ireland or Romania
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
- Fluency in French and English
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours