YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Provide full cycle recruiting processes, building effective and efficient hiring process that provide positive experiences for candidates and hiring business units
- Partner with hiring managers to build layered sourcing strategies aligned to hiring objectives
- Coach and mentor junior recruiters and coordinators to develop innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
- Partnering cross-functionally with leadership team, HR, DEI, and Finance
- Champion building an inclusive and diverse teams across all of our offices
- Maintain our ATS (Lever) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Delivering interviewing and training for leadership and wider team
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement across compensation, recruiting Analytics, and internship programs
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of proven success as a recruiter (including in-house and agency experience)
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Sales, Marketing and/or G&A functions across all levels
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Detail oriented with strong communication style
- Possess ability to work autonomously with a team mentality
- Self-motivated and curious, and solutions-oriented
NICE TO HAVE:
- In-house experience hiring working in a high-growth start-up
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience recruiting Director and above positions
- Experience with Lever ATS
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions