YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Provide full cycle recruiting processes, building effective and efficient hiring process that provide positive experiences for candidates and hiring business units
- Own the full candidate life-cycle from sourcing to closing
- Partner with hiring managers to build layered sourcing strategies aligned to hiring objectives
- Partner with other recruiters and coordinators from the team to develop innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
- Partnering cross-functionally with leadership team, HR, Finance etc
- Champion building an inclusive and diverse teams across all of our offices
- Maintain our ATS (Lever) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
- Delivering interviewing and training for leadership and wider team
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement across compensation, recruiting Analytics, and internship programs
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of proven success as a recruiter (including in-house and agency experience)
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and/or G&A functions across all levels
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Detail oriented with strong communication style
- Possess ability to work autonomously with a team mentality
- Self-motivated and curious, and solutions-oriented
NICE TO HAVE:
- In-house experience hiring working in a high-growth start-up
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience with Lever ATS
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, headphones, everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Team workouts