THE ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Be a Trusted Advisor; engage with our customers’ technical architects and business stakeholders to provide high-quality technical solutions and product training to drive successful customer outcomes
- Link business processes with product technical solutions
- Execute delivery methodology to drive projects to completion on time and on budget
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive successful resolution
- Prototype and catalog new solutions to fit business pain points
- Consult on architecture, indexing, searching, and UI best practices
- Expand relationship and product usage within the enterprise segment
- Engage in customer calls and on-site visits to help inform and align on product roadmaps for future partnership growth
- Aid in the development of detailed action plan, roadmap, prototype, final recommendation document, SM Action Plan and Retrospective
- Partner with Success Management and Engagement Manager and other internal roles to understand project goals and deliverables
- Create and increase reusability of solutions content (blog posts, workshop tutorials, etc), tooling, and internal projects
- Build out tooling and/or collateral to help scale customer engagement
- Inform and ultimately evolve product ecosystem by listening and advocating for customers technical needs
- Work with Engineering to track and resolve feature requests and bugs
- Meet with Product to stay informed on the latest changes to Algolia ecosystem and disseminate internally and to customers as appropriate
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Polished consulting skills
- Keen awareness of sensitive client topics
- Capability to tactfully navigate and effectively address client messaging and recommendations
- 2+ years professional experience as a full-stack web developer
- Recommended proficiency in a backend framework (i.e. node, Rails, Django, etc.)
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with Senior Executives and technical and non-technical team members
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on project management of large and small initiatives
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high-level of attention to detail
- Ability to quickly define dependencies, issues, and outline mitigation plans against risks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively to both the technology and business communities
- Consistent history of business-building successes and passion for results
- Don’t think you fit 100% of the requirements? We’d still love to hear from you.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Backend/frontend mobile development
- Analytics, A/B testing
- Familiarity in relevant verticals E-commerce/SaaS/Media
- Project management experience
- Experience within search domain and search-as-a-service companies
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Life and Disability Insurance;
- Business Travel Insurance;
- Relocation support;
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off policy.
- Competitive pay and equity;
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it;
- Everything you need to be efficient;
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences;
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French);
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents;
- Charitable contribution matching;
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice;
- Team workouts;