YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Work with Sales Teams and prospects on their evaluation and adoption of Algolia solutions
- Understand and qualify customer goals and effectively articulate Algolia’s ability to meet them
- Assist in the Sales process including discovery, demo, Proofs of Concept (POC), RFP responses & business justification.
- Develop custom search applications leveraging the tools, frameworks, and partners of the Algolia ecosystem.
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs and product feedback to Product and Engineering
- Continuously learn and update skills and keep aware of industry trends in the Search and Discovery space, and contribute to thought leadership to make Algolia more accessible to the world.
- Work with the Solution Architects and Customer Success teams on seamless transition to the post sales process to ensure highly successful onboarding.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Obsessed with Solving Customer Problems
- 2- 4 years experience in a customer-facing technical role (SE, SA, consultant, PM), ideally in the SaaS space
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and have the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with various competing demands and attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience designing mockups / wireframes / UI using tools like Photoshop, SketchApp
- Mobile programming experience
- A background in the search industry or e-commerce
- Specific knowledge in frameworks Magento, Shopify
- Knowledge in Analytics, SEO
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions