Solutions Engineer - DACH
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Find new and creative ways to leverage our API by combining an eye for business needs with technical feasibility - The Solutions Engineer drives the technical win by demonstrating what is possible, and inspire business stakeholders and developers.
- Partner closely with account executives to lead 5 and 6 figure annual contracts by understanding the needs, and mapping them to Algolia capabilities.
- Connect with software engineers, architects, business users and C-level executives to establish technical credibility, project feasibility and prove business cases.
- Work with our internal product and engineering teams to push our product to the limit and feedback on how it stands up in the field.
- Work on the forefront of one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses on the planet - new revenue is the life and blood of any business and if you've ever thought about creating a startup or expanding your network, this is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn in a way that goes far beyond just coding.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent spoken and written English and German skills required
- Strong desire to help people solve problems and an attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, clients, partners and market analysts
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior experience in technical selling
- Worked as a freelance, and dealt with customer-facing
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Death in Service
- Business Travel Insurance
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours