Solutions Marketing Intern
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Directly support our Solutions GTM strategy team, primarily interfacing with Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Work cross-functionally to curate content for our revenue organization by interviewing internal stakeholders on customer implementation best practices
- Organize and document interview material using Contentful and Excel
- Update critical tools with critical customer implementation data
- Support cross-functional revenue projects
- Learning high level technical concepts about an API product - including UI libraries and platform integrations
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multitask, and perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or recent graduate; Preference for applicants with desire to understand technical concepts
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous internship in marketing preferred
- Involvement in extracurricular activity
- International experience
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Weekly meditation sessions
- Workout Wednesdays: Group trainer once a week (On Zoom while remote)