Sr. Pricing & Packaging Analyst
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Report to and support our Sr. Director of Business Operations
- Own Algolia’s Pricing Strategy and drive iteration, execution and success metrics
- Support the Executive team in their decision making by developing data-driven analyses
- Ensure pricing and packaging strategy stays aligned with corporate strategic direction and goals
- Develop needle-moving hypotheses by analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets related to Pricing & Packaging
- Assist leaders to facilitate in-product pricing, packaging, and delivery strategies for sales expansion
- Design data-driven experiments Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Deep understanding of competitive pricing strategies
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations to prioritize business and information needs and drive scale
- Manage projects towards timely completion and maximum impact
- Contribute to critical input and recommendations to the Data and Analytics Team
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- BA/BS degree required, a graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or operating experience in an enterprise software or SaaS company is preferred
- Been directly involved in Pricing & Packaging analysis & execution for enterprise SaaS companies
- Worked on and understood customer behavior and growth in enterprise SaaS companies
- Proficient in data analysis and visualization with analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, Domo, ... etc.) and Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient SQL experience is a plus
- High quality analysis and presentation skills Ability to dive into large volumes of data and develop actionable insights for the business are key to success in this role
- Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands
- Take meaningful responsibility to shape and execute on our strategy and operations
- Experience with Pricing & Packaging Strategy in a Product-leg growth (PLG) environment is a plus
- Practical business understanding with genuine passion for technology, data, and/or entrepreneurship
- Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Ability to be autonomous
- High-energy, team-first, positive attitude
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours