Strategic Technology Alliance Manager
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage large technology partners who are able to OEM or co-sell with Algolia, and drive revenue through an assigned major partnership(s) and ISV’sYou will work closely with these partners to deliver Algolia powered web and mobile experiences for their end customers
- You will own the value proposition for the partnership, and enable the partner and Algolia direct sales team
- Leveraging the partner’s ecosystem to ensure that partners are able to maximize the combined value of our partnership(s)
- Support our partners to organize customer events, train their sales team, organize and manage pipeline reviews, and help coach through closed deals to execution (often coordinating between the partner and Algolia team), and drive value for our mutual customers
- Collaborate with Algolia technical resources to enable our partners, identify technical integrations, develop demonstrations, and work to develop opportunities with potential ISV partners
- Cultivate and unearth new opportunities and revenue generating deals with partners; and grow technology partnerships with ISV’s need capabilities like we have at Algolia, such as personalization platforms and content management systems.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience as an ISV or OEM Alliance or Partner Manager with quota responsibility.
- Direct Sales Experience.
- 10+ years experience in sales, marketing, technical enablement, platform / partner and/or channel sales development/management. (2M+ annual quota attainment)
- 2+ years spent selling directly or through the channel
- Strong understanding of the consulting and system integrator landscape
- Experience working in the European market, especially Western Europe
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environmentStrong technical acumen.
- Knowledge of database & application development required (search preferred but not required). Bonus points if you demonstrated ability to build long-lasting relationships.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent presentation skills
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience in cloud computing, SaaS, e-commerce preferred but not required.
- Understand how to craft and sell professional services offers and their corresponding ROI models.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchensTeam workouts
- Meals & happy hours