Technical Account Manager
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Serve as the primary point of contact, develop and lead the technical relationships for a named set of accounts.
- Work closely with your account’s Customer Success Manager to ensure the customer’s long term health through a world-class support experience.
- Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues across multiple client engagements.
- Work across the organization and escalate as necessary for confirmation of solutions or other options.
- Effectively troubleshoot, properly document, and regularly update customer’s support issues.
- Submit software bug reports to the Engineering team for problems needing attention.
- Partner with Product Teams and Engineering to develop subject matter expertise and serve as a product expert to your customers.
- Develop, maintain and present comprehensive case status reports to customers on a regularly scheduled meeting.
- Proactively identify and work with the customer to resolve technical risks and bottlenecks.
- Provide guidance on how to optimize the use of their environment.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Support, supporting SaaS enterprise software
- Experience with REST API, database management, and web development technologies
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Proficiency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone and email channels
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
- Algolia operates a 24/7 support center, ability to work weekends and holidays as needed may be required
- Travel to customers' locations may be required
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic familiarity with iOS & Android platforms.
- Experience supporting open-source projects & their GitHub communities.
- Working in a 24/7 contact center environment
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, and Salesforce.com a plus
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions