Technical Enablement Program Manager
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop and optimize curriculum & programs to improve the productivity of our technical field.
- Maintain knowledge of Algolia’s Platform require to train technical revenue audiences
- Design hands-on and virtual workshops including managing logistics, creating presentations, lesson plans, activities and labs collaboratively and independently
- Build eLearning content to support the online delivery of hybrid curriculum
- Work with engineering, customer success, support, and product management to keep up-to-date with a fast-evolving platform, product, messaging, product capabilities, and new processes
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in Revenue Enablement, Ops, and Revenue Engineering Leadership.
- Implement and administer certifications through onboarding & ongoing programs to ensure knowledge retention and adherence to the process
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from revenue engineering team
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Software Engineering Experience
- Strong sales acumen with sales experience
- Experience working in events cross-functionally with various departments
- Ability to gain the trust of reps and revenue leaders and to have a trusted voice
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with tech stack like Salesforce.com, Highspot, Workramp, Chorus.ai
- 5+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization
- Experience in a hyper growth environment
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Death in Service
- Business Travel Insurance
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours