Technical Writer - DX Chapter
- We're looking for someone with excellent spoken and written English skills are required and a strong experience writing technical content or explaining technical concepts in documentation sites, blog posts, forums, emails, or other channels.
- We don't expect you to be an engineer, but you need to be comfortable with complex technical topics and make them accessible to engineers of different levels. Algolia is a technical product. You'll need to explain search features in various fields such as natural language processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, but also maintain guides for our open-source front-end and back-end clients.
- You love taking complex concepts and translating them into a straightforward, engaging language without oversimplifying them. You're empathetic to different learning styles and experience levels and willing to find the sweet spot in catering to all of them.
- You're willing to mentor junior technical writers and help them grow. We're building a team of writers. As the most senior person on the team, you'd help juniors ramp up and develop their skills by providing guidance and giving them constructive feedback.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)
- Flexible work hours and flexible time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours