VP Demand Generation
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct, partner, and field marketing channels.
- Work with the broader marketing team to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage.
- Collaborate with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities and in creating end-to-end closed loop revenue marketing processes, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities.
- Define the end-to-end marketing waterfall process jointly with marketing and sales operations .Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Responsible for the strategy and ROI of our worldwide partner, field, and events marketing programs, determining where to place the investments to maximize our partner revenue and set the local field teams up for success. Help drive strategy and optimization of messaging, calls to action, and content journeys for our personas, in regards to what’s used in-market to attract our audience. This might include translating our content and value prop from PMM into campaigns that resonate with our audience.
- Work with the Web team to optimize conversion. Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing.
- Manage budget and ROI transparency, including upward management to gain acceptance of plans and budgets.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 10+ years of b-to-b marketing experience, with experience combining a bottoms up PLG/Growth motion with a tops down ABM motion. Ideally would have experience with a multi-persona selling motion that spans developers and business. Proven record of modern demand gen practices across digital, influencers, social, communities, and content marketing.
- Five or more years of b-to-b digital/inbound marketing including Web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing and content syndication - ability to create multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing programs (design, creation and implementation).
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools).
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Experience driving Partner Marketing in alignment with the Partner/BD org to exceed revenue goals.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes.
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, seeding, demand creation, nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- Demonstrated skills in aligning with product marketing to translate persona-based business pain into revenue-centric marketing campaigns.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast- paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT: Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST: Willingness to trust our Co-Workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR: Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE: Genuine care about other team members, our clients, and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY: Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions