VP of Product Marketing
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Messaging and positioning: Develop and articulate compelling value propositions that are clear, differentiated and defensible.
- Solutions and content: Empower and accelerate the content creation targeted to personas and industries
- Competition: Understand our markets and top competitors in order to deliver compelling messages that effectively position our offerings to win.
- Thought leadership: Partner closely with the industry experts and Analyst and PR teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market; be a spokesperson for the media.
- New Product Introduction: Lead, coordinate, and work across the marketing, product management, and sales teams to execute product launches that highlight our innovations and drive demand.
- Sales Enablement: Create and deliver materials for the sales team and partners, including sales training, presentation materials, solution briefs, FAQs, and battle cards that help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & success.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 10+ years of technology product marketing and team management experience.
- People-focused leader with the ability to build and mentor talented, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to culture and overall business objectives.
- Deep experience presenting to customers, partners and internally, to senior executives.
- Strong understanding of content marketing
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field; MBA preferred
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts
- Meals & happy hours