Account & Team
Account, Application, Plan, Index
Let’s see how the account management is organized:
- An Account is what you use to login to Algolia. Each team member should have a separate account, secured with Two-Factor-Authentication.
- Each team member can have access to one or multiple Applications. You can invite members to the applications you manage.
- For non-Enterprise customers, each application is linked to a Plan (Hacker, Starter, Growth, or Pro). A plan has a cost and is billed monthly.
- Each application can contain an unlimited number of indices
- An Index is to a search engine what a table is for a database.
The account and team management interfaces are going to be redesigned completely in the coming weeks. A more detailed guide will be written then. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to send your questions to email@example.com.