The Ecommerce UI Template -- An Overview
On this page
Get inspiration and speed up your storefront implementation with this Flutter and Firebase Cloud Firestore based starter kit that helps you rapidly build an attractive, first-class search and discovery experience.
Start with a template, not a blank page
The Ecommerce UI template has significant benefits for developers creating an online store:
- Since it’s as “production-ready” as possible, it accelerates your front-end implementation. As a developer, you can tailor the UI template to your business and data using pre-packaged, customizable “components”. You can re-use 90% or 10% of the template and customize the rest: it’s your choice.
- You get a beautiful, mobile search and discovery experience.
- It focuses on user experience.
Although Algolia designed the template for ecommerce, it’s not limited to this type of mobile application and can be adapted for many other use-cases.
What’s a UI template?
The Ecommerce UI template helps mobile developers and UI/UX designers build an online store that matches your business needs. It’s a quick start package, designed to be mobile-first, optimized for optimal UI/UX (using Algolia’s UI design kit), and embracing search and discovery best practices.
The Ecommerce UI template
The template has two main aspects:
- Home page, which focuses on user “product discovery”.
- Product listing page, which unifies search and product discovery into a single experience allowing users to find products by combining keyword-based search and facet-based navigation.
UI templates use the best of the Algolia platform:
Set up and start the project on your machine to create a new online store cross-platform mobile application.
- Components can be applied and customized to enhance the functionality of your online store for your business and data.