Search Analytics & Personalization
- SFRA sites emit events from the int_algolia_sfra cartridge.
- SiteGenesis sites emit events from the int_algolia_controllers cartridge.
By default, Algolia captures every search (every keystroke in the search box) to provide you with detailed Search Analytics. This cartridge can also capture
click events when your user clicks on a search result, and
conversion events when they add a product to their cart.
Besides capturing these events, you can customize the code of the search experience to track other relevant interactions, such as:
- A user adds a product to their wish list.
- A user left a review on a product.
- And many more.
Click and conversion analytics
If you use the int_algolia_sfra or int_algolia_controllers cartridge, you receive insightful analytics metrics out of the box to determine how your search is performing.
If you use the int_algolia_sfra or int_algolia_controllers cartridge, you can instantly start creating your first A/B tests to perform experiments with your search relevancy.
To enable Personalization on your search:
- Go to your Algolia Dashboard.
- Select your product index, and go to Configuration → Personalization.
- Toggle on Personalization .
If your site supports multiple locales, you have to repeat these steps for each index.
From here, your are ready to personalize search results through the Algolia Dashboard..