DSN - Distributed Search Network
Easily distribute your search engine on up to 15 regions worldwide
Our Distributed Search Network allows you to automatically replicate and synchronize your data across 15 regions, and search queries are automatically directed to the closest data center.
With our DSN, network latency is dramatically reduced.
Click the map to select one or several regions and see average response times around the world.
Algolia's region - Test location
Latency from selected region(s)
Ensuring business continuity
Information security is at the top of our minds since day one.
- Everything is considered as unsecure, even communications within the same rack are encrypted.
- Only HTTP and HTTPS ports are publicly opened.
- Servers are always running on the latest stable version of nginx web server.
- Infrastructure is protected by multilayer access control.
- Servers located in datacenters built following the industry security standards.
- A continuous security testing through a public bounty program is opened on HackerOne.
No need to worry. We keep your data safe!Security & compliance
An incremental backup of your data is built every couple of hours.
For a faster service recovery, a client-side encrypted copy of the data is also sent to the closest AWS S3 region.
No matter what, your data won’t get lost!
We are passionate about sharing how we build and fix stuff.