Algolia Recommend includes:
- Access to Algolia’s Recommend API, subject to the subscription limits
- Infrastructure: Shared infrastructure with the search engine infrastructure located in the Search Infrastructure Location as set forth in the Service Order (unless otherwise selected by Subscriber via the Algolia dashboard).
- Security features of two factor authentication, encryption in transit and API keys as described at https://www.algolia.com/security.
- Related Products feature
- Frequently Bought Together feature (activated by a certain minimum volume of events as notified in the dashboard)
- Trending Products and Trending Facets feature (activated by a certain minimum volume of events as notified in the dashboard)
- Up to 10,000 Rules per index
- Filters & optional filters
- Access to Insights API and retention of such data for up to 90 days in the location selected by Subscriber via the Algolia dashboard.
- Support as described at https://www.algolia.com/policies/support/.
- Success Plan: Subscriber is eligible for Algolia’s Success Plan as described at https://www.algolia.com/policies/terms/algolia-support-professional-services-success-offerings/#subscriber.