Step by Step Guide
Magento is highly configurable. While this is Magento’s core strength, it’s difficult for us to create an out-of-the-box extension that fits every single use case. Every website in Magento is unique, and thus it behaves unique as well.
Sometimes, circumstances can lead to issues during the indexing process handled by our extensions. These circumstances could be a third party plug-in, Magento configuration, server configuration, bad practices, and more.
In case your installation has any issue, please walk through this guide to learn how to debug our extension.
Please make sure the issue is not already described with a solution on one of the following pages:
The Troubleshooting data, index or queue issues page contains all the most common issues with the extension.
This guide assumes familiarity with the following:
- Installing our Magento 2 extension
- Configuring the credentials
- Configuring the product, category, pages and suggestions settings
- Configuring facets
- Understanding the indexing process
- Configuring the Indexing Queue
- Comprehending the most common issues related to indexing
If any of these points remain blurry, please read the respective documentation pages again. In case a subject remain unclear, please feel free to let us know in the feedback form at the bottom of the page.
Any remaining issues will probably fall in one of the following categories:
- Products are visible in the back-office, but don’t show up on the frontend
- Prices, images, and other attributes don’t seem to be updated
- The Indexing Queue remains full and doesn’t seem to be processed