With Algolia’s Browse solutions, you can build product listing pages and content carousels optimized for your promotional sales and business objectives.
Benefits of using Algolia to power product listing pages:
- Personalization and AI. Leverage behavioral signals in both search and category pages to enhance results in all product listing pages with Algolia’s personalization and dynamic re-ranking capabilities.
- Merchandising. Leverage Algolia’s robust merchandising, relevance & ranking, relevance A/B testing in the back-end
- Navigation and Filtering. Leverage Algolia dynamic filtering capabilities to add interactivity to your product feed. You can use Algolia to power your search pages and reuse the same UI components as on your category page with pre-built front-end logic.
- Speed and Performance. Leverage Algolia’s Infrastructure, built for scale. Use Algolia as a dynamic & personalized cache layer and lessen the load on your CMS/DB server.
- Developer Experience. Leverage InstantSearch libraries for rapid front-end UI development.
To see real-world implementations of browse experiences by Algolia users, see these examples from the Inspiration Library:
These solutions show you how to take full advantage of Algolia’s tools and features with features like InstantSearch, Visual Editor, Rules, AI Dynamic Re-Ranking, Personalization, and multi-index querying to build best-in-class product listing pages.
Implementing browse pages
Analyzing how Algolia users implement browse experiences, we identify four stages in the evolution of the browse experience. See the ecommerce implementation playbook for an overview of all solutions for the ecommerce use case.
Create data pipeline
Create responsive and accessible category pages
Create responsive content carousels on landing pages
Configure relevance to get the best results in all situations
Add rich filtering and navigation options to front end
Fine tune relevance with analytics
Add and test AI re-ranking
Search and category merchandising
Add-ons to category pages