Algolia Launches New Technology and Consulting Partner Program
With strong company momentum in 2018 and rising demand for its digital search and discovery solutions, Algolia launches program with 20 trusted partners worldwide
August 22, 2018, 12:00 AM Coordinated Universal Time
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algolia, the leading Search and Discovery API for websites and mobile apps, today announced the launch of its Algolia Partner Program, designed to help enterprises build fast, relevant search experiences with the expertise of a best-in-class partner ecosystem. With more than 5,700 customers, Algolia has seen explosive adoption of its API over the past year. Its new partner program will expand Algolia’s reach and help businesses identify the right partners to build and accelerate development of their search solutions.
Now, enterprises can tap into Algolia’s network of systems integrators, consulting partners, digital agencies and technology platforms to build a powerful search experience tailored to their specific industries and needs. The new program launched today with 20 certified partners including Accenture Interactive - Altima, Redbox Digital, Magento (an Adobe company) and Shopify.
“Consumer expectations for content discovery grow every year, which means digital organizations must keep pace and provide personalized search experiences that fit each user’s needs,” said Alice Candidat, e-merchandising consultant for Altima, an Accenture Interactive-owned agency. “Algolia helps differentiate our practice by enabling our consultants to intelligently advise our customers, like Lacoste, on how to drive more revenue through their digital channels by appealing and personalizing to each individual customer.”
Through the program, Algolia partners benefit from access to tools, resources and trainings, including:
- Technical Enablement and Certification: In-depth training on Algolia technology, use cases and best practices to guide customers through any stage of their journey and customize their search experiences to fit respective goals and business objectives.
- Go-to-Market and Sales Enablement: Resources to support implementation and go-to-market efforts, including native integrations to complement and extend Algolia-powered experiences.
- Marketing Support: Joint collaboration to launch co-marketing events, webinars and campaigns as well as access to resources that further drive brand awareness including case studies and marketing collateral.
Algolia’s commitment to building a trusted partner program enables the company to better serve its growing community and accelerate its growth with enterprises who have complex and diverse needs across many industries.
“At Algolia, we understand that an API-first approach to building search and navigation enables enterprise customers to be more nimble, making our alliances with other technology providers and partners a priority,” said Alexandre Popp, director of channels & alliances at Algolia. “The importance of these partnerships is made even more clear by the sunset of Google Search Appliance (GSA), leading numerous customers and their strategic partners to migrate over to Algolia seeking a replacement or risk losing crucial search capabilities. We are thrilled to join forces with some of the top enterprise technology providers to provide a new home for digital organizations looking to deliver extraordinarily relevant search experiences.”
In addition, Algolia today announced significant company milestones and market growth in the first half of 2018, including:
- Acquisition of SeaUrchin.io, a real-time analytics platform that zeroes in on search insights.
- Launch of innovative products with A/B Testing and Search Analytics.
- Customer growth to more than 5,700 businesses globally, a 38 percent increase over January 2018.
- Annual Recurring Revenue growth of 55 percent since January 2018.
- Employee headcount growth to more than 250 globally, reflecting a 44 percent increase in 2018; key executive hire includes CMO Eva Tsai, formerly of vArmour and Citrix.
- Numerous industry accolades; selection for both the Inc. 500 and Inc.’s Best Places to Work, ranked #1 on Glassdoor and Battery Ventures’ second annual Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies to Work For list and a Gold Award for the French American Business Awards.
To join the Algolia Partner Program or to find an Algolia Partner, visit partners.algolia.com. Learn more about today’s news on our blog, and visit our website to discover more about our GSA migration solutions.
Our mission is to make every search interaction meaningful and rewarding through developer-friendly and enterprise-grade APIs. Algolia helps the most innovative companies across all industries create powerful, relevant and scalable discovery experiences for their users. Unlike other solutions, Algolia's hosted platform reduces the complexities of building and scaling a fast, relevant digital experience and helps teams accelerate development time. More than 5,700 companies like Twitch, Quicksilver, Discovery Communications, Medium, WeWork, Zendesk and Stripe rely on Algolia to manage 41 billion search queries a month.
Founded in 2012, Algolia is backed by $74M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven Capital, Point Nine Capital and Storm Ventures. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
Offleash for Algolia