Algolia provides the following guarantees for the availability of the Algolia Services
For the purposes of this SLA, Outage Period Minutes are the actual number of minutes during the applicable month when the Algolia Services Search function is unavailable.
For any outage period above the monthly guaranteed uptime, Algolia provides you with a credit calculated as follows: Credit = Plan Price * (Outage Period Minutes * Acceleration Ratio) ÷ Minutes in the month
With the following assumptions depending on the Algolia Plan that you are currently subscribing to:
- STARTER, GROWTH & PRO plans:
- Monthly guaranteed uptime = 99.9%
- Acceleration Ratio = x50
- Capped to half a month of refund
- ENTERPRISE plans:
- Monthly guaranteed uptime = 99.99%
- Acceleration Ratio = x100
- Capped to one full month of refund
- PREMIUM SLA option (available to ENTERPRISE only):
- Monthly guaranteed uptime = 99.999%
- Acceleration Ratio = x1,000
- Capped, over a period of twelve rolling months, to the minimum between six months of subscription and 50% of the total fees paid over these last twelve rolling months
It is important to note the following conditions:
- Credit will be applied to the following term invoice(s).
- In order for you to benefit from the credit, you need to (1) use one of our API clients, and/or (2) make sure that the retry strategy is implemented following strictly the guidelines of Algolia’s REST documentation located at www.algolia.com/doc/rest.
- For customers of ENTERPRISE plans, this SLA applies at the cluster level (including attached DSN servers): each cluster in a contract is considered as a specific item for the benefits of this SLA. If there is an outage, the credit shall be calculated based only on the single cluster impacted and not on all clusters considered in the subscription.
- In case of ENTERPRISE plans, Algolia does not limit the number of API calls per month, which means that customers of such plans might from time to time go over the maximum capacity of the infrastructure that Algolia dedicates to them. Reaching the maximum capacity of said infrastructure shall not be considered as an outage.
Additional conditions shall apply as defined in the Terms and Conditions located at www.algolia.com/policies/terms.
How much will the credit be? Figures below are given as a percentage of your monthly subscription amount:
|Downtime Scenarios ||STARTER, GROWTH & PRO plans ||ENTERPRISE plans ||PREMIUM SLA option |
(available to ENTERPRISE only)
|30sec ||0% ||0% ||1% |
|1min ||0% ||0% ||2% |
|5mins ||0% ||1% ||11% |
|20mins ||0% ||4% ||46% |
|1 hour ||6% ||13% ||138% |
|2 hours ||13% ||27% ||277% |
|4 hours ||27% ||55% ||555% |
|8 hours ||50% ||100% ||600% |
Algolia may revise this SLA upon thirty (30) days’ notice by posting notice on the Algolia website and Customer may terminate its Agreement with Algolia without penalty upon notice to Algolia within ten (10) days of the amendment.